Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Nashville | take one

Which Wich | Sandwich Shop

I know this is a chain, but I recently experienced Which Wich for the first time outside of Nashville and thought it was a great place. Anytime I get a Sharpie and get to write all over a paper bag with what I want to eat is a great time. Basically you select which type of meat or filling you want and then select that number paper bag. From there you select your bread, toasted or not, what size and any extras. There are then cheeses, mustards, spreads & sauces, dressings and veggies to select. Don't forget your name at the bottom! And then they build it! I hear their milkshakes are phenomenal and they have great cookies too. I also noticed that their kids menu was voted one of the best in the country, always good to please picky eaters when they get to pick whatever they want! I noticed that crust less was even an option. I am so thankful for being introduced to this place and hope that someone opens a franchise near me soon.

INFO | Which Wich

The Which Wich Sandwich Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment