Friday, June 3, 2011

Chicago is my first love.

Chicago skyline | image credited to Mitch Meseke
I grew up in the northern suburbs of Chicago. I love the city. Always have, always will. What I learned by going to school in upstate New York, Syracuse University to be exact...Go Orange, is that many people don't actually know where Chicago is. Some would know that its in the middle of the country. Okay good start. But it is not its own state, yes someone really thought that it was. And it is not the capital of Illinois. That would be Springfield folks.

So that's what Chicago is not. But thought that people should know what not to miss in Chicago, plus many other cities I've been in, so that anyone can have their own incredible experience there. Everything is based on my personal experiences with certain places, tours and restaurants. Some I have seen a bunch of times, with others its a one time experience. But everything I write about is something that I've done.

No comments:

Post a Comment