Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Florence | take one

Acqua al 2 | Restaurant

This became my favorite restaurant while living in Florence, and sadly I found it near the end of my stay there. The balsamic steak is to die for, there really are not words to describe how fantastic it is. Except that it looks like chocolate sauce over the steak and tastes like perfection. There is also a trio of salads to start with that is changing every day, the tomato and mozzarella is awesome. And then to top it off there is a quarto of desserts! Four sampling sized desserts are the perfect way to end the incredible meal you will be talking about for days afterward. I'm sure that there are other delicious items on the menu, but every time I have only had the balsamic steak. yum.

INFO | Acqua al 2

BONUS | There are also locations in San Diego and Washington DC! I have not eaten at either of these locations, but based on the original in Florence can only imagine the subsequent restaurants are equally good.

No comments:

Post a Comment